If your vinyl flooring begins to curl its important to remember you can always repair it. Repair a vinyl flooring that is curling with help from a flooring contractor in this free video clip.
Hello, I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring in Nashville, Tennessee. Today, we will demonstrate how you fix vinyl that is curling. To assist us, we have Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Covering Specialists. First, fold back the vinyl along the wall, and apply some adhesive. Use vinyl flooring adhesive. Just apply this adhesive to the backside of the exposed vinyl. Remove any excess adhesive with a wet rag. Use a hand roller to create a bond between the sub floor, the adhesive, and the vinyl. Next, to ensure that this issue does not happen again, install quarter round between the wall and the sub stripe. This will also give a nice finished look, and will provide extra security around the perimeter of the room. I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Thank you for joining us. For more information, please visit www.TexturesFlooring.com. And, special thanks to Michael with Machen's Floor Covering Specialists.
- How to Remove Impressions in Vinyl Flooring
- How Do I Repair Tears in a Vinyl Floor?
- Vinyl Flooring Puncture Repair
- How to Repair a Bubble in a Vinyl Kitchen Floor
- How to Seal & Repair Loose Seams in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Fix a Dent in a Soft Vinyl Floor
- How to Remove Water Stains From Vinyl Flooring
- The Best Way to Clean Vinyl Tile Floors
- How Do I Repair a Vinyl Flooring That Is Curling?