Removing a water stain from a vinyl floor can be accomplished using the proper equipment. Remove water stains from vinyl flooring with help from a flooring contractor in this free video clip.
Hi, I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Thank you for joining us. Today, we're going to explain how to remove a water stain from your vinyl flooring. To demonstrate, we've got Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Specialists. The first step in removing a water stain is to saturate a clean white rag with water and bleach. You will then put that white rag onto the floor, and cover it with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap will be sealed to the floor, allowing no moisture to escape. After the rag has sat sealed to the floor for 24 hours, you then remove it. Next, take a clean rag and mineral spirits or some sort of other cleaner, and wipe up the floor. Your water stain will now be removed, and your task is complete. Thank you for viewing how to remove a water stain from your vinyl flooring. For more information, please view www.TexturesFlooring.com. And, once again, thanks to our special guest, Michael Machen, with Machen's Floor Specialist.
- How to Remove Impressions in Vinyl Flooring
- How Do I Repair Tears in a Vinyl Floor?
- Vinyl Flooring Puncture Repair
- How to Repair a Bubble in a Vinyl Kitchen Floor
- How to Seal & Repair Loose Seams in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Fix a Dent in a Soft Vinyl Floor
- How to Remove Water Stains From Vinyl Flooring
- The Best Way to Clean Vinyl Tile Floors
- How Do I Repair a Vinyl Flooring That Is Curling?