Objects like chairs and other furniture can make impressions in vinyl flooring. Remove impressions in vinyl flooring with help from a flooring contractor in this free video clip.
I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Today, we will show you how to remove an impression from your vinyl flooring. Joining me to demonstrate is Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Specialists. The first step in removing an impression will be to apply heat. You can do this using either a heat gun that you may have in your workshop, or a hair dryer. As you're applying the heat, be careful that you do not allow it to be too hot to where it may scorch the vinyl. You'll also need a putty knife, and you'll manipulate the surface while applying the heat. I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. For more information on this subject and others, please visit www.TexturesFlooring.com. And, special thanks to Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Specialists.
- How to Remove Impressions in Vinyl Flooring
- How Do I Repair Tears in a Vinyl Floor?
- Vinyl Flooring Puncture Repair
- How to Repair a Bubble in a Vinyl Kitchen Floor
- How to Seal & Repair Loose Seams in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Fix a Dent in a Soft Vinyl Floor
- How to Remove Water Stains From Vinyl Flooring
- The Best Way to Clean Vinyl Tile Floors
- How Do I Repair a Vinyl Flooring That Is Curling?