I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Today, we are going to show you how to remove a dent from your vinyl floor covering. To demonstrate this process, we have Michael Machen, with Machen's Floor Covering Specialists. Thank you for joining us. The first step in this is to identify the dent, and use a heat gun or a hair dryer. Another tool you'll need is a flat edge of a putty knife. What you will do is, you will heat up, using your heat gun or hair dryer, the surface of the vinyl, being cautious not to scorch the vinyl, or to get it too hot. You will then use the dull edge of the putty knife, manipulate the surface, and work the indentation out. Once the indentation disappears, your work is complete. I'm Andrew Denny with Textures Flooring. Thank you for joining us today on how to remove a dent from your vinyl flooring. For more information, please visit www.TexturesFlooring.com. And, once again, thank you to Michael Machen with Machen's Floor Covering Specialists.
- How to Remove Impressions in Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl Flooring Puncture Repair
- How to Remove Water Stains From Vinyl Flooring
- How to Repair a Bubble in a Vinyl Kitchen Floor
- The Best Way to Clean Vinyl Tile Floors
- How to Seal & Repair Loose Seams in Vinyl Flooring
- How to Fix a Dent in a Soft Vinyl Floor
- How Do I Repair a Vinyl Flooring That Is Curling?
- How Do I Repair Tears in a Vinyl Floor?