The type of sink aerator you own plays a large part in what you will have to do to fix a problem. Learn how to repair a sink aerator with help from a licensed plumber in this free video clip.
I'm Terry with Towers Murray Plumbing, here to show you how to repair a sink aerator. Now, to repair a sink aerator, you simply need to remove that aerator. Now, on some of these, there will be no repair for them, you'll just have to replace them. Now, make sure you get the old gasket out. To repair them on some of them, you can take these pieces, you can soak them in some delimer, some vinegar, different things to clean them up. Some of them are beyond repair, you're just going to have to match it up and get a replacement. Now, there are different thread patterns. Some are female, some are male. Some are large, some are small. Now, if you don't have a sprayer on your sink, an option is an aerator sprayer. This little device here gives you some swivel, so that you can rinse down the sink. Now, that just installs in just like a regular aerator, and swivels around. And again, I'm Terry with Towers Murray Plumbing, and we've shown you how to repair a sink aerator.
- How to Repair a Leaking Single Control Shower Faucet
- How to Change Shower Faucets
- How to Repair Stem Plumbing
- How to Repair a Push Pull Faucet
- How to Repair a Sink Aerator
- How to Replace a Double Handle Shower Faucet With a Single Handle
- How to Repair a Pop-Up Tub Drain Stopper
- How to Fix a Leaking Shower Faucet