Add a slice of lemon to your handy warm water and vinegar spray solution, and you've got a natural deodorizer that can make your carpet smell good without chemicals. Discover how to freshen up your home with this free video on carpet cleaning.
Hey everybody, it's Dynamic John Mickel of Dynamic Carpet Care. And every day I'm asked, how do I get out stains, how do I get out odors out of my house? But one thing I always get asked is, how can I make my house just smell better, smell fresher throughout the day? Well, I've got a home remedy for you, right here. What you want to do is, take a spray bottle, mix it with some warm water and then, put a little bit of vinegar solution. The vinegar's going to be a neutralizer, just in case there, somebody smokes or you have a pet odor, or something. But here's the key, and it could be hanging right in your backyard. Take a lemon, cut a little slice off, of it, maybe just, you can even put it in. Don't drink it, it's not a Corona. So, put it in there, and that'll help make your house smell fresher. So, I hope this home remedy to get your house smelling better, works. If not, you can contact a local professional, in case it's in the carper or something like that. They should be able to help you, if not, contact me at www.DynamicCarpetCareTampa.com. And remember, keep it clean, my friends.
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Carpet
- How to Remove Oil From a Carpet
- How to Remove Dirt From a Carpet
- How to Remove Brown Water Stains on a Carpet
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- How to Remove a Set-In Dog Smell from a Carpet at Home
- How to Remove Mildew & a Musty Smell From Carpet
- How to Make a Carpet Smell Good
- How to Remove a Damp Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Soot Marks From Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste From Carpet
- Removing Adhesive From Carpet