Kids can get anything on a carpet, including toothpaste, but when you know how to remove the toothpaste from your carpet you'll find that even this messy situation has a simple solution. Get the toothpaste out with the tips in this free video on carpet cleaning.
Hey, everybody. It's "Dynamic" John Mickel of Dynamic Carpet Care. And, every day I get asked, "How do I get out stains from a carpet?" One of the ones I'm asked all the time is toothpaste. "The kids somehow get toothpaste on the carpet, I can't figure it out. What do I do to get it out?" Well, the first thing you want to do is, of course you've got your trusty spot cleaner, that's your solution of warm water mixed with a couple drops of dish detergent. You got your white cloth, you go over it with your white cloth, wipe the area, the excess, off. Once you get the excess off, take the spot cleaner, spray it, and wipe it up. Next thing you want to do is just run over it with your Shop-Vac. Your Shop-Vac will make sure that all the moisture and the cleaner that you used is taken out of the carpet. So, I hope this home remedy to taking out toothpaste from your carpet helped. If it didn't contact a local professional. Or, contact me, www.DynamicCarpetCareTampa.com. And remember, keep it clean, my friends.
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- How to Remove Oil From a Carpet
- Removing Adhesive From Carpet
- How to Remove Brown Water Stains on a Carpet
- How to Remove a Set-In Dog Smell from a Carpet at Home
- How to Remove Mildew & a Musty Smell From Carpet
- How to Remove Soot Marks From Carpet
- How to Remove a Damp Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Dirt From a Carpet
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste From Carpet
- How to Make a Carpet Smell Good