To remove cat urine odor from a carpet you can spray a mixture of vinegar and warm water onto the affected area, though you may sometimes need to peel the carpet back and spray underneath it as well. Make you home smell fresh again with the aid of this free video on carpet cleaning.
Hey everybody, I'm dynamic John Mickel with Dynamic Carpet Care, and every day I'm asked how to get stains and smells out of a carpet. One that I'm asked all the time is how do you get a cat urine smell out of a carpet. It's probably one of the most things I'm asked about the most often. There's a solution for it. It's a difficult one but I'm going to show you what you can do. First you want to make sure that you have your spray bottle with warm water. Next, you're going to take about an ounce or two of vinegar and you're going to mix it in the bottle. Next you're going to go to the area that's affected. A lot of times a cat will stick to corners of a house or along the wall. Rarely will they urinate in the middle of a room. So, when you go to that corner you might have to peel the carpet back. Peel it back, spray underneath, put the carpet back down in place and then take your vinegar solution and spray it over the top. So, if this is a continuing problem for you you might want to contact a local professional or feel free to contact me at www.dynamiccarpetcaretampa.com and don't forget to keep it clean my friends.
- Red Wine Stain Removal From Carpet
- How to Remove Oil From a Carpet
- Removing Adhesive From Carpet
- How to Remove Brown Water Stains on a Carpet
- How to Remove a Set-In Dog Smell from a Carpet at Home
- How to Remove Mildew & a Musty Smell From Carpet
- How to Remove Soot Marks From Carpet
- How to Remove a Damp Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Dirt From a Carpet
- How to Remove Cat Urine Odor From Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste From Carpet
- How to Make a Carpet Smell Good