Hi, my name is Joanna Cahill. I'm the owner of Healthy Home Cleaning. We're a green cleaning business based in Asheville, North Carolina that specializes in the use of nontoxic cleaning products. Today, I'm going to talk to you about how to remove perfume smells from your carpet. Okay, so, today, all's we're going to need is some baking soda, which is cheap and available anywhere, and a vacuum cleaner. Alright, so, you've spilled perfume on your carpet, it stinks, and you want to know how to get rid of it. What we're going to do is, we're going to take baking soda, and we're going to sprinkle it over our carpet. Be pretty liberal if you spilled a bunch. And then, we're going to let it stand. Now, baking soda is excellent. It absorbs odors, that's why you keep it in your refrigerator, and it's excellent for removing perfume. After letting it stand for one hour, we're going to go ahead and remove the baking soda, its absorbed all that smell. We're going to vacuum it up. So, once we're finished, we've got carpet that smells fresh, all that perfume smell is gone. This is Joanna Cahill from Healthy Home Cleaning, and I want to thank you for watching how to remove perfume smells from your carpet.
- How to Remove Dried Wine Stains from a Carpet
- How do I Remove Tea Stains from Wool Carpet
- How to Remove Red Wine from Wool Carpet
- How to Remove Pet Smell from Carpet
- How to Remove Toothpaste Stains from a Carpet
- How to Remove Perfume Smell from the Carpet
- How to Remove Highlighter Stains from a Carpet