The ballcock assembly of the toilet sits in the bottom of the tank. Replace your toilet ballcock with the help of this free video presented by a professional and experienced plumber.
I'm Terry with Towers Murray Plumbing, Murray Utah. Today, we'll going to show you how to replace the ballcock assembly in your toilet. Once the water is shut off, flush the toilet. Now you need to get the rest of the water out of that tank. A couple of items, they have suction guns for removing the water. If you don't have one of those, you're can also use a household sponge. Take your sponge, take the water out and just squeeze it right into your bowl. Once all the water is removed from your tank, then we can proceed in removing the ballcock assembly, the nut from down below. Sometimes they're made of brass, sometimes plastic. Once you have that locknut loose, you should be able to spin it off and once that thing is off, the ballcock assembly should pull right out and you can take it down to the store and match it up. And again, I'm Terry with Towers Murray Plumbing, Murray, Utah, and we've just shown you how to remove the ballcock assembly from your toilet.
- How to Replace the Toilet Ballcock Assembly
- How to Replace a Toilet
- How to Remove a Sink Faucet
- How to Adjust Your Hot Water Thermostat
- How to Unclog a Toilet
- How to Remove a Sink Drain Assembly
- How to Empty the Toilet Tank Completely
- How to Replace Kitchen Waste Assembly
- How to Loosen a Tub Drain
- How to Replace P-Trap Washers
- How to Fix Whining Water Pipes