Hi, my name is Chris Wade, and I'm a Contractor in the City of Los Angeles. Today, I'm going to show you how to fix a toilet with no pressure. I have in the past had to replace toilets completely in order to get them to work properly again. But, let me show you a couple of tips that you might want to try before going to that extreme. In order for a toilet to work properly, it's the gravity of the water pushing down into the tank. You just want to make sure that the water stops at the line in order for it to flush properly. So basically, you need to see the water line and this thing will be above the water. So, this would actually be about right here. So again, this little screw right here I, it's, it's too hard to determine where it's suppose to be. That, that is something that only the guy with the screwdriver can really show you. There's nothing to wait, it's just a matter of you know, back and forth, back and forth until this thing stops where the water line level line is. You know, just maybe a little bit more, in that way you get a little bit more pressure. Basically, that's something that you can do to check your water, your flush pressure and again, if, if these tricks don't work; like I said, I have replaced toilets in the past that have just change all that. So, good luck.
- How to Repair Toilet Pressure
- How to Fix a Bathtub Faucet That Will Not Turn Off
- How Do I Fix a Weak Toilet Flush?
- How to Repair a Toilet Bowl That Is Running
- How to Repair a Leak in the Toilet Tank Water Supply Line
- How do I Fix a Broken Shower Faucet?
- How to Repair a Toilet That Is Slow to Refill
- How to Repair Leaking Toilet Seats
- How to Fix Low Water Pressure on a Bathtub Faucet
- How to Replace a Single Knob Shower Faucet