Cleaning bathroom floor tile is simple if you clean regularly to avoid dirt buildup. Clean floors safely and easily with tips from a professional contractor in this free video on cleaning bathroom floor tiles.
Hi, my name is Chris Wade, and I'm a Contractor from the City of Los Angeles. Today, we're going to show you how to clean bathroom floor tiles. Here we are with your bathroom floor tile, and it's dirty, and we want to clean it up. Most of the time, if you just spend a couple times a week cleaning it up, you'll get up, you'll eliminate any hard stains. But, if you do have a good stain on it, you want to use just a common mop or for this purposes, we're just going to use a common household rag and we're going to take our warm water, diluted with vinegar or peroxide or any non-chlorine product. Spray it down here, wipe or mop, whichever you prefer; you know, just get up those stains, any stain you see, just give it a little bit of a harder rub. Hit the grout a couple of times, but not too hard, over here. And then, you want to move to a clean water with our sponge and just clean it up. Just wipe it up. If you've seen residue there, hit it again and after you've done wiping it up, pretty much check to see if everything is clean and you're good to go. Again, the main thing from having to do any harsh cleaning is to just keep up your maintenance each and every week; a couple of times a week and you will always have a clean shiny floor. And that's how you do it.
- How to Clean Grout Haze on Porcelain Tiles
- How to Polish Slate Tiles
- How to Clean Granite Tiles
- Cleaning Unglazed Ceramic Floor Tile
- How to Remove Mold From Shower Tile
- How to Cut Vinyl Tiles
- How to Clean Tile Floors With Baking Soda & Peroxide
- How to Clean Abrasive Ceramic Floor Tiles
- How to Lay Tile Evenly on a Floor
- How to Clean Bathroom Floor Tiles
- How to Clean Stone Tile in the Shower
- How to Clean Bathroom Wall Tiles