Cleaning unglazed ceramic floor tile is simple. Clean your tile with any diluted, non-chlorine cleaning product using tips from a professional contractor in this free video on cleaning unglazed ceramic floors.
Hi, my name is Chris Wade, and I am a contractor from the city of Los Angeles, and today we're going to show you how to clean unglazed floor tile. Here we are with our floor tile, unglazed and basically it's best to just clean it with any type of un-chlorined cleaning product, diluted of course, you know, 60/40, warm water and a nonabrasive cleaning sponge. Just rinse out your sponge and just clean it up, you know, just hitting the areas with a little bit of elbow grease. Just get up those stains whatever you feel you need to get out, you know and if it's a real stubborn stain go ahead and instead of using the cleaning lotion I just mentioned, mix up some vinegar or peroxide with some warm water and that will get those stubborn stains. And that's about how you clean it up. So you either use warm water and some non-chlorine just for maintenance, daily maintenance but if you have a stubborn stain go ahead and use the peroxide or the vinegar and that pretty much is how you can clean some unglazed tile.
- How to Clean Grout Haze on Porcelain Tiles
- How to Polish Slate Tiles
- How to Clean Granite Tiles
- Cleaning Unglazed Ceramic Floor Tile
- How to Remove Mold From Shower Tile
- How to Cut Vinyl Tiles
- How to Clean Tile Floors With Baking Soda & Peroxide
- How to Clean Abrasive Ceramic Floor Tiles
- How to Lay Tile Evenly on a Floor
- How to Clean Bathroom Floor Tiles
- How to Clean Stone Tile in the Shower
- How to Clean Bathroom Wall Tiles