Cleaning granite tiles is simple, but be careful not to create water stains. Clean your granite safely and easily with instructions from a professional contractor in this free video on how to clean granite tiles.
Hi, my name is Chris Wade, and I am a contractor from the city of Los Angeles, and today we're going to show you how to clean granite tiles. Alright here we've got a couple granite squares assuming you're cleaning your floor but this can be used in any application whether it be a countertop or a backsplash, cleaning granite really only requires some warm water with a little bit of mild detergent diluted in it and that's what we're going to use right here. Other options you can use on just a little but more stubborn stains, something that's been sitting a while go ahead and use some ammonia, just a very little bit though. What you want to do is just, you know, spray it on assuming this is a countertop and just you know, clean up your mess, whatever needs to be done. The most important thing you've got to remember about the granite is it is very prone to water stains. So once you clean it off, do not let it air dry. It has to be ragged dry. You have to get down there and dry it by hand. Do not let it naturally dry with the air and what that does that just keeps it from the water penetrating it and not looking good. Basically, that's what you do when you want to clean granite. Nothing to it.
- How to Clean Tile Floors With Baking Soda & Peroxide
- How to Clean Abrasive Ceramic Floor Tiles
- How to Clean Stone Tile in the Shower
- How to Cut Vinyl Tiles
- How to Clean Bathroom Wall Tiles
- How to Clean Grout Haze on Porcelain Tiles
- How to Clean Granite Tiles
- How to Remove Mold From Shower Tile
- How to Polish Slate Tiles
- How to Lay Tile Evenly on a Floor
- Cleaning Unglazed Ceramic Floor Tile
- How to Clean Bathroom Floor Tiles