There are a number of products for keeping a washing machine fresh and free of mildew, including tablets that can be used with a cleaning cycle. Learn how to clean a washing machine with help from the president of a factory-authorized appliance service company in this free video on home appliances and front load washers.
My name is Paul, with Appliance Service by Paul in Salt Lake City, Utah, and we're here today to discuss removing mold and mildew from your front load washer. Regular care of your front load washer is important. There are a number of products on the market now that can help you keep your washer fresh. One of these is in tablet form, and instead of using the dispenser, you actually put the tablet inside the washing machine. Of course, take it out of the package. Close the door, set the machine if you have one for a special cycle, for cleaning, such as this. If not, choose a cycle that's for the whitest whites and the hottest water temperatures. My name is Paul with Appliance Service by Paul, and we've been talking about moving mold and mildew from your front load washing machine.
- Three & Four Prong Wire Hookups
- All About Fault Codes
- My Dishwasher Won't Drain
- How to Clean Out the Pump on a Washer
- How to Remove Mold & Mildew in Your Washing Machine
- How to Keep From Getting Mold & Mildew in Your Washing Machine
- How to Remove the Garbage Disposal Knockout Plug
- How to Clean Your Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean the Condenser in Your Refrigerator
- How to Reset Your Garbage Disposal
- How to Unjam Your Garbage Disposal
- How to Remove the Oven Door