Bathtub grout can develop mold if not properly cleaned. Avoid the need to re-grout by cleaning the mold out with help from an expert cleaner in this free video.
Hey there, I'm Mark Newman-Kuzel, president CEO of Maid U.S.A., and today I'm going to teach you how to clean some mold out of the bathtub grout. I'm going to take my favorite product here that has some bleach in it. Be sure you have the an on in the bathroom, or a window open, or both, because you definitely don't want to be breathing these toxic fumes. I'm definitely using the hardcore kick butt stuff on here, because it looks like this hasn't been cleaned in a while. Take your toothbrush, so you can really get in there. Get these vertical grout areas, and put some elbow grease into it. Take your sponge here, kind of absorb any of that stuff, get it off the porcelain of the tub. Then, for any excess, a nice clean towel or rag, all folded up. And, that's how you clean mold out of a bathroom grout. Mark Newman-Kuzel, Maid U.S.A.
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Grills
- How to Clean Bathtub Grout & Mold
- How to Clean House Keys
- How to Clean Mold From Caulking Around the Shower Door
- How to Clean Really Dirty Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Shower Glass Doors
- How to Clean a Fabric Sofa
- How to Clean Dirty Grout
- Cleaning Wood Floors With Vinegar
- How to Use Ammonia for Cleaning