Shower glass doors develop spots from hard water, calcium and lime. Get your shower doors clean with help from an expert cleaner in this free video.
Hey there, my name is Mark Newman-Kuzel. I'm President/CEO of Maid In The USA and today, I'm going to teach you how to clean glass shower doors. What I'm going to do here with my shower door, you can see some of the spots on there. I got hard water deposits, calcium, thank goodness, no lime. Take your favorite product for the bathroom. You're just going to spray that on. I like to do section by section here and your sponge, with the scruffy reverse; do not use the scruffy reverse or you're going to ruin your shower door and you'll be buying a brand new shower door. Just go up and down here. Already. You take a paper towel and just put those down there and just pull that in half. I'm holding the door steady on my other hand as you can see so you don't get a lot of banging. You don't want to accidentally chip the glass. Pretty nice huh? Mark Newman-Kuzel, Maid In The USA and that's how you clean a glass shower door.
- How to Clean House Keys
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Grills
- How to Clean Really Dirty Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean a Fabric Sofa
- How to Clean Shower Glass Doors
- How to Clean Mold From Caulking Around the Shower Door
- Cleaning Wood Floors With Vinegar
- How to Clean Dirty Grout
- How to Clean Bathtub Grout & Mold
- How to Use Ammonia for Cleaning