Vinegar makes an effective cleaning product for wood floors. Learn how to clean hardwood floors with vinegar with help from an expert cleaner in this free video.
Hey there, my name is Mark Newman-Kuzel, President/CEO of Main in the U.S.A. And today I am going to teach you how to clean wood floors with vinegar. You only need a couple of products, one of them is a plastic bottle. And I have about a third vinegar in here, white distilled vinegar with some tap water. I also have a rag around here so if any excess water drips while I am spraying it won't drip on the floor. And then a hardwood floor mop with a terry cloth cover that stretches around it. And that's it. So, the steps to do this are very simple. We are going to take a little section here at a time. I'm going to just lightly spray the wood in front of me. Put that little bottle there and just put a little elbow grease into my action. I'm going to let this air dry. It will pick up any excess dirt, light dirt. Nothing really too hard and ground into the floor. And that's it. Mark Newman-Kuzel, Maid in the U.S.A. and that's how you clean wood floors with vinegar.
- Cleaning Wood Floors With Vinegar
- How to Clean Shower Glass Doors
- How to Clean House Keys
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Grills
- How to Clean Bathtub Grout & Mold
- How to Clean a Fabric Sofa
- How to Use Ammonia for Cleaning
- How to Clean Dirty Grout
- How to Clean Mold From Caulking Around the Shower Door
- How to Clean Really Dirty Hardwood Floors