Massage therapists must be able to turn their clients properly. Learn more about turning clients with help from a massage therapist in this free video on massage therapy.
I'm now having my client turn over onto their abdomen. You want to firmly hold onto your draping material and instruct your client to turn with the shoulder that is closest to you away from you. You want to secure the draping material up near their shoulder and also down by their hip. Will you please now go ahead and turn over? You will notice as my client does this the draping stays in place. There is very little adjusting that I may have to do to ensure their continued comfort. You want to make sure that your draping is centered and secure in place so that while you're working on them it doesn't just slip off them onto the floor. Then you want to position a bolster at their ankles. Go ahead and start them to lift their feet. It's important that you place the bolster in a place that's comfortable for them which is usually somewhere right about ankle height. Is that pretty good?
- Draping the Male Torso in Massage Therapy
- Draping Legs in Massage Therapy
- Tips for Turning Clients in Massage Therapy
- Finding Muscle Trigger Points in Butt Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Applying Balm for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms
- Plantar Fasciitis