Massage therapy can be performed to relieve the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Discover massage techniques to treat tendinitis with help from a massage therapist in this free video on plantar fasciitis massage.
In this next segment, I'll be demonstrating techniques for working with Plantar Fasciitis, which is a form of tendinitis that occurs in the foot. This would also be a time when you could apply some analgesic balm. Once again, an analgesic balm is a gel that usually contains substances that create both hot and cool feelings. Initially it might feel really quite cool, and then as it penetrates into the muscle, it'll feel warm more deeply. You might also want to tell your client at this point what it is that you are doing. A lot of the analgesic balms have substances that you wouldn't want them to touch and then put near their eyes or their nose, because they have volatile oils and they can burn mucous membranes.
- Draping the Male Torso in Massage Therapy
- Draping Legs in Massage Therapy
- Tips for Turning Clients in Massage Therapy
- Finding Muscle Trigger Points in Butt Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Applying Balm for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms
- Plantar Fasciitis