Massage therapy can be performed to relieve the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Discover massage techniques to treat tendinitis with help from a massage therapist in this free video on plantar fasciitis massage.
Your client will frequently present symptoms that occur with stepping out of bed in the morning. If you have somebody come in and they say, "Well, when I get up out of bed and I put my foot down, it's really painful. It will frequently be very painful right in here, the very inside of the arch and very, very deep." So that of course, is the area that we will be working on. The pain and inflammation can spread the entire area, but the majority of the very deep sharp pain and the place where they'll report that is frequently right in this area here. We have the calcareous here forming the heel and we have the heel pad, and the arch runs from here to here. Sometimes there will be some soreness here at the metatarsal.
- Draping the Male Torso in Massage Therapy
- Draping Legs in Massage Therapy
- Tips for Turning Clients in Massage Therapy
- Finding Muscle Trigger Points in Butt Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Applying Balm for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms
- Plantar Fasciitis