Massage therapy can be performed to relieve the symptoms of plantar fasciitis. Discover massage techniques to treat tendinitis with help from a massage therapist in this free video on plantar fasciitis massage.
Plantar Fasciitis occurs in athletes or people who are doing a lot of weight bearing. Maybe they stand at work a lot. It frequently occurs when there's not enough support in the shoe of the individual. That's really, really important for people as I said earlier who are doing weight bearing especially weight bearing with motion. For instance runners, basketball players, football players. Anybody who is pounding their soles into the ground needs to have good support in your arches. There is a very broad aponeurosis or tendonous band along the base of the foot and particularly here in this area. What happens with plantar fasciitis, which is an inflammation of that tendonous area, is the foot gets over stretched from a lack of support in the arch. The fibers become inflamed. It will frequently be very painful.
- Draping the Male Torso in Massage Therapy
- Draping Legs in Massage Therapy
- Tips for Turning Clients in Massage Therapy
- Finding Muscle Trigger Points in Butt Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage Techniques for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Applying Balm for Plantar Fasciitis Massage
- Plantar Fasciitis Symptoms
- Plantar Fasciitis