Drawing a shirt collar simply involves drawing an oval around the neck of the figure and adding decorative details to the fabric. Sketch out a shirt collar with a demonstration from a professional illustrator in this free video on fashion drawing.
Hi, I'm Michael Weisner. I'm an animator, 2-D illustrator and graphic designer and today I'm going to show you how to draw a shirt collar. Let's get started. First you're going to want to get paper and a writing utensil. Now I've already roughed out today's image with a light graded pencil just to save time. Now to begin drawing a T-shirt neck collar, we're going to first draw a neck and then we're going to draw a little head on top, add my neck details. Finally we're going to put a nice little circular oval right here which is our collar to the T-shirt and draw another one outside of it. Add a few lines and that is our T-shirt collar but just in case I'll throw on a shoulder, draw a few bends, another shoulder and that is our T-shirt collar and that's how you draw a shirt collar. I hope you enjoyed. I'll see you next time.
- How to Draw Clothes on a Fashion Figure
- How to Draw Western Cowboy Boots
- How to Draw Girls' Clothes
- How to Draw a Bathing Suit
- How to Draw Camouflage Patterns
- How to Draw a Necktie
- How to Draw Flat Shoes
- How to Draw a Shirt Collar
- How to Draw Fashion Clothes
- How to Draw Women in Dresses
- How to Sketch a Bridal Dress
- How to Draw a Woman in a Formal Dress