Wide ribbon can be used to wrap the stems of a flower arrangement to make it into a beautiful bouquet. Secure wrapped ribbon using pear-head pins with advice from the owner of a trendy boutique florist in this free video on wedding flowers.
Hi I'm Melissa Seykora with the Village of Flowers, and I am going to show you a unique way to wrap a bridal bouquet stem with ribbon, and different accessories. We are going to take this really pretty chocolate ribbon that is extra wide, double-faced satin, and in a chocolate color. And I am going to wrap it really tightly around the stems to make a nice handle. And now I am going to pin it with these pearl head pins. I am going to take this really pretty olive green, and I am going to wrap that in the center. And this has a really beautiful vintage finish. So we are going to cut that ribbon, I'm going to pin that. So next I am going to take this really pretty gold, and green trim, and wind it around this olive part. And then for a finishing touch we are going to take a monogram the W for their last name, we are going to put it on a stem wire, we are going to add that to the vase for some personal touch. Make sure you pull it really tight, and then we can cut off the ends. We will tuck those into the ribbon, and you've got a really unique vase.
- How to Make a Rose Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Boutonniere for a Wedding
- How to Make a Floating Flower Arrangement
- How to Wrap Flower Arrangements With Ribbon
- How to Dry Your Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Round Floral Arrangement
- How to Do a Floral Arrangement With Twigs Around Flower Stems
- How to Make Flower Arrangements With Lilies
- How to Make an Oriental Flower Arrangement
- How to Make a Flower Arrangement With Red Roses
- How to Make a Tall Flower Arrangement