Transferring funds from a bank account to a PayPal account requires logging in, clicking on "Add Funds," selecting "Transfer Funds From Bank Account," and verifying the amount of money to be moved over. Add funds to a PayPal account using a checking account or credit card with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi I'm Ronald Chase, owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. Now I'm going to demonstrate how to transfer money from your checking account into your Paypal account. This is a very simple process. First log into your Paypal account. From the main window, select add funds, from the next screen please select transfer funds from your bank account which will bring up your electronic funds transfer screen, confirm which bank account you want to use, enter the dollar amount of the transfer and press continue. Now you will see a confirmation screen, verify your bank account name, verify the bank account number, verify the dollar amount that you want to have transferred, then press the submit button. Congratulations you have now transferred money from your checking account into your Paypal account. Keep in mind that most Paypal functions have more than one way to do them. Paypal is very easy to use and everything is menu driven. If you can follow menus, you can do anything in Paypal.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account