Paying people through PayPal, known as crediting their account, involves selecting the "Send Money" tab, typing in the recipient's e-mail address and confirming the amount of payment. Make payments for goods, services and eBay items with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi I'm Ronald Chase, owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. Now I'm going to demonstrate how to credit someone's Paypal account. That is how do I pay somebody for something. Again this is a very easy process. Log in to your Paypal account, select the send money tab. On this tab there is a to box where you simply type in someone's e-mail address, then enter the amount that you are paying and then select whether this is a purchase of goods, services, or e-bay items and select continue. On the next screen basically you are going to review your payment to make sure you have entered the right e-mail address, the right dollar amount, if everything is correct, please select send money. Congratulations you have now created somebody's Paypal account.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account