A PayPal checking account refers to a bank account that is linked to the PayPal account, which can easily be done by offering the important information from a bank account and confirming two small deposits. Connect a checking account to PayPal with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi I'm Ronald Chase owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. Some users have asked me how to create a Paypal checking account. What they are really trying to do is link their checking account in to their Paypal account. And that's really very easy. Log into your Paypal account, under the my account tab, click profile. Click on the add or edit bank account link and another screen will ask you whether or not this is a checking account, or savings account. Select which type of account, enter in your bank routing number then enter your bank checking account number, select continue. Paypal will now make two small deposits into your account. Wait two to three days go to your bank and find those two deposit amounts. Log into your Paypal account, select bank accounts and confirm those deposits. Congratulations, your checking account has now been added to Paypal.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account