In PayPal, bank accounts must be verified by filling in the routing number and bank account number, and by confirming two small deposits made into that bank account. Link up a PayPal to a bank account with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi, I'm Ronald Chase; owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. Now I'm going to demonstrate how to verify a bank account from Paypal. First, log in to your Paypal account. Under the my account tab, select profile; add or edit bank account. From this next screen, please select whether it's a checking account or a savings account. Enter your routing number; then enter your account number and select continue. On the next page, Paypal is going to make two small deposits in your bank account; usually less than a dollar. In two to three business days, check your bank account for these two small deposits. Log in to your Paypal account. Click confirm bank account from your account overview and enter the two amounts. As soon as you've done this, the account will be confirmed and added to your Paypal. Keep in mind that most Paypal have functions have more than one way to do them. Paypal is very easy to use and everything is manual driven. If you can follow a manual use, you can do anything in Paypal.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account