Anyone can sign up for a PayPal account simply by clicking the "Sign Up" link on the homepage, filling in all necessary information and confirming the account. Start shopping online safely using a PayPal account with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi I'm Ronald Chase, owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. I'm going to demonstrate how to register for a PayPal account. The first step is to log on to, www.paypal.com. At the top center of the page there is a sign up link, click on that, select your country, the language that you speak and what type of account you want. A personal account, which is for individuals who shop online, a premier account, for individuals who buy and sell online, or a business account, this is for merchants who use a company name. Select the get started button for whichever type of account you'd like to have. The next screen will ask you for information, like your e-mail address, select a password, your first and last name, your address, your city, state, zip code and your phone number. After you've entered all of this information click on agree, and create account. And congratulations, you now have a PayPal account.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account