Once a PayPal account accrues money, the user can get that money out by clicking on the "Withdraw" button under the "My Accounts" tab, and either transferring the money to a bank account or requesting a check in the mail. Access money from a PayPal account with help from a verified PayPal Business member in this free video on shopping online.
Hi I'm Ronald Chase owner of Express Auctions in Pahrump, Nevada. Now I am gong to demonstrate how to withdraw funds from your Paypal account. After you log in, under the my account tab click on withdraw and you have two options. You can transfer to your bank account or you can request a check. Click on either option. The next screen will ask you to confirm how much money you want to withdraw, enter in the amount you want to withdraw, make sure your bank is selected, hit continue, confirm the amount that you want to withdraw and that's it, it's done, your money is now on it's way. Keep in mind that most Paypal functions have more than one way to do them. Paypal is very easy to use and everything is menu driven. If you can follow menus, you can do anything in Paypal.
- How to Transfer Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Add Money to a PayPal Account
- How to Credit a PayPal Account
- How to Create a PayPal Checking Account
- How to Verify a Bank Account for PayPal
- How to Upgrade a PayPal Account
- How to Get a PayPal Account
- How to Change a PayPal Account
- How to Get Money Out of Your PayPal Account
- How to Cancel a PayPal Account