To export and save bookmarks, select Bookmarks in Firefox from the tool bar, choose "Organize Bookmarks" and then pick a file to export. Export bookmarks and choose a destination folder when using Mozilla Firefox with tips from an Internet business consultant in this free video on Internet tools.
Hi, my name is Todd Amazeen. I've been an internet business consultant for 15 years. I'm going to show you how to export and save your bookmarks from Firefox. First, open Firefox, by double clicking on the icon on your desktop. Once Firefox is started, select Bookmarks from the tool bar, on the upper left hand side of the screen. Scroll down, and select Organize Bookmarks. We're now looking at the Bookmarks Manager. Select File from the menu, in the upper left hand side. Scroll down and select Export. Now, Firefox gives us the ability to choose the destination folder, as well as the name, of the Export file. I'm going to select Desktop from the left hand side, and for a file name, I'm going to hit Backspace, to erase the current file name. I'm going to type in, todds bookmarks.html. Then, we're going to go ahead, and I'm going to click Save. You've just learned how to export and save your bookmarks from Firefox. I'm Todd Amazeen.
- How to Convert Dollars to Euros in Google
- How to Export & Save Your Favorites From Internet Explorer
- How to Download Yahoo! Messenger
- How to Export & Save Your Bookmarks From Firefox
- How to Delete Your Yahoo! Email Account, IM or Profile
- How to Change Your Password on Yahoo!
- How to Clear Yahoo! Web Search History
- How to Delete Your Browser's History