In order to change a Yahoo! password, sign in to Yahoo!, click on the ID name and then on "Change Password." Change your Yahoo! password and confirm the change with tips from an Internet business consultant in this free video on Internet tools.
Hi my name is Todd Amazeen, I've been an Internet consultant for fifteen years. I'm going to show you how to change your password on Yahoo. First sign into your Yahoo account by clicking sign in on the Yahoo.com home page. Type in your Yahoo ID, and type in your current password, now click sign in. Now click on your Yahoo ID name in the right hand side of the screen, you'll once again be prompted for your password, so go ahead and type that in. In the center of the screen in the Yahoo ID card section you'll see a link called change password, click on change password. And in the first text box enter your current password. In the box below it enter the new password that you've chosen. And confirm your password by typing it again in the box below that. And click save. You've just learned how to change your password on Yahoo. I'm Todd Amazeen.
- How to Convert Dollars to Euros in Google
- How to Export & Save Your Favorites From Internet Explorer
- How to Clear Yahoo! Web Search History
- How to Delete Your Yahoo! Email Account, IM or Profile
- How to Export & Save Your Bookmarks From Firefox
- How to Change Your Password on Yahoo!
- How to Download Yahoo! Messenger
- How to Delete Your Browser's History