In order to clear a Yahoo! Web search history, open a browser, go to Yahoo! and delete every entry in the text entry bar. Clear the Web search history on Yahoo! with tips from an Internet business consultant in this free video on Internet tools.
Hi, my name's Tod Amazeen. I've been an Internet business consultant for fifteen years. I'm going to show you how to clear Yahoo web search history. Open a browser and go to the Yahoo web search page. Click your mouse in the text entry bar, and hit the down arrow. Scroll your mouse down until the first selection is highlighted. And then hit the delete key. Continue to hit the delete key until there are no more entries. You've just learned how to clear Yahoo web search history. I'm Tod Amazeen.
- How to Convert Dollars to Euros in Google
- How to Export & Save Your Favorites From Internet Explorer
- How to Clear Yahoo! Web Search History
- How to Delete Your Yahoo! Email Account, IM or Profile
- How to Export & Save Your Bookmarks From Firefox
- How to Change Your Password on Yahoo!
- How to Download Yahoo! Messenger
- How to Delete Your Browser's History