After getting the stainless steel sink wet, scrub it with baking soda and a toothbrush. Remove odor and stains on a stainless steel sink in this free video from a professional home organizer about cleaning kitchens.
Hey, this is Ann Myrick and today I'm going to show you how to clean a stainless steel sink. There are a lot of different products up there, out there as far as commercial products, but I really like using what is already in my cabinet. So, I'm going to work with baking soda today. What I would say do first, is of course if you have anything in your sink, get it out and then I like to spray all the way around my sink and get it wet. And then I take the baking soda and I go, I get it up on the walls and in the sink. And if you have a little bit of time it's better to let it just sit for a little bit and let the baking soda just go into the stainless steel and then I will go around with a little scrubber and scrub the sides and then where the drain is there is the crevice that I take my toothbrush and I'll clean and get it real clean in there. And then I go back with the water and just give it a really good rinse to rinse all the soda out. This is Ann Myrick, and that is how you clean a stainless steel sink.
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware