Remove tarnish from sterling silver by scrubbing with baking soda, washing silver with hot water and thoroughly drying it. Make sterling silver look new with this free video from a professional home organizer about cleaning kitchens.
Hi, this is Ann Myrick and today I'm going to show you how to remove tarnish from your sterling silver. I have several pieces here and what we're going to use, a natural product, we're going to use soda today. So what I want to do is make just a little bit of a paste with the soda and then we're going to sponge it onto the sterling silver. And this is a great - there are many products out there, but this is a great product because you usually have soda in your cabinet and so you can just grab it and mix it with a little bit of water and just start polishing. Then you - what you're going to do is rinse it with hot water, and dry it because to dry it - drying it is part of the buffing where it gives it a little bit of a sheen. This is Ann Myrick and this is how you clean tarnish off sterling silver.
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware