Clean oven racks by placing them in a dishwasher or scrubbing them by hand with hot soapy water. Get more tips for removing grease and dirt on oven racks using this free video from a professional home organizer about cleaning kitchens.
Hi, this is Ann Myrick and I'm going to show you how to clean the racks of your oven. Two ways you can do it - you can either if it fits in your dishwasher, you can take everything out and put your racks in your dishwasher and wash them like that, or you could just use elbow grease and do it by hand. Today I'm just going to show you how to do it by hand. So you take a sponge and I have a little scrubber, and I have some hot soapy water here, so I'm just going to take it, it will get a little messy because the racks are very - they're too big for the sink. But you just want to all the burned areas, greasy areas, you want to just give it a really good scrub and it comes right off, sometimes you can soak it, and then it will make the grease in the burned areas a little bit soft and then it will come off even easier. So now you'll rinse it with hot water and you want to be sure that you get the soap off really well or it would probably in the oven, if it got hot it would smoke. This is Ann Myrick, and that is how you clean your oven racks.
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware