Hi, I'm Ann Myrick and we're going to talk about removing the odors from your garbage disposal. A lot of times food goes down and you sometimes end up with all types of bad odors and smells. So, there are many natural products, there are also things that you can get commercially, but today I'm going to just look within my refrigerator and my cupboards to see what natural products we have. Of course, baking soda, lemon, oranges, and parsley are several things that you can use along with vinegar. So, today I think what I'm going to do is I'm going to just take a little bit of the parsley and I'm going to just put it down in the disposal and then I'm going to also just sprinkle some of the baking powder and then I'm going to run hot water. And this will be a minute of it being loud. But, this is I'm going to run and be sure not to put your fingers around the disposal. And that's all it takes. Again, you can use the vinegar. You can use lemons. You can use baking soda, parsley. And this is Ann Myrick and that is how you get a fresh smelling disposal.
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware