Clean baseboards by vacuuming up dust and then scrubbing with a toothbrush and soapy water. Find out more about cleaning baseboards in this free video from a professional home organizer about cleaning kitchens.
Hi, this is Ann Myrick, and today, I'm going to show you how to clean baseboards. What you want to do first, is you want to get the hose on your vacuum cleaner, and you want to vacuum the loose dust, that is on your trim, or on your baseboards, and after you've vacuumed really well, then you come back with soapy, I have a bucket full of soapy water here, and a sponge, and you're just going to go with your baseboard, and you're just going to scrub. I have a sponge, and then I have a little bit of a scrubber, so there might be areas, where you really need to kind of scrub, so you want to get all the dirt, and stains and then also, a toothbrush. Just a clean old toothbrush is great. You want to be able , you want to be sure that you mark it, so if you use it on the floor, that it doesn't get into the bathroom, and somebody else uses it, but you want to use a toothbrush, and go into all the little crevices, and really clean, and then go back and just dry with a towel. This is Ann Myrick, and that is how you clean baseboards.
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware