Hi, this is Ann Myrick, and I'm going to show you today how to clean your aluminum pans and cookware. I have just sprinkled in a powder, a commercial powder that I like to use that is very good on getting bad stains out of cookware and pans. So, what I'm going to to do is take this scrubber, and I'm going to just use elbow grease and really scrub the pan. This is an older pan so it probably will keep some of its darker color just because it's an older pan, but you'll be able to see how well this works. And then with hot water... For the sake of time I have done mostly the bottom to show you the difference between the bottom and the sides. This is what I've just cleaned, and this is what hasn't been cleaned, and you'll see the difference between how well the powder took off the grease and what's been burned onto the pan. This is Ann Myrick, and that is how to clean your aluminum cookware.
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware