Hi, this is Ann Myrick, and today, I'm going to show you how to clean your oven. There are many different cleaners out there. There are oven cleaners that you can, that are commercial, that you can buy in the store, but I I like using household products, so I'm just gonna'... This oven is not that dirty, and so I am just going to use baking soda. Also, I do want to say that most ovens, or a lot of ovens have a self-cleaning button and have the self-cleaning process that you can do, so you can either self-clean or you can clean by hand. What we're going to do is I'm going to start off with a clean hot water. And you want to remove your shelves, and you, if your dishwasher is deep enough you can put your shelves in the dishwasher. And then, what you want to do is you want to just wet the surface and the sides of the oven, and then I just sprinkle the baking powder. If the oven has a lot of grease and a lot of dirt what you want to do is really smooth it out really well, and then you want to leave it for a little bit. After you've left it you come back with clean water, and you just go over all the sides and the bottom of the oven where you have cleaned it, and you want to be sure that all of the soda is gone and it's a clean surface, and you have a clean oven. This is Ann Myrick, and that's how you clean an oven.
- How Do You Clean an Oven?
- How to Clean Stainless Steel
- How to Clean Ceramic Tile
- How to Remove an Odor From a Garbage Disposal
- How to Clean Oven Racks
- How to Clean Tarnish From Sterling Silver
- How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink
- How to Clean a Stove Without Harsh Chemicals
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink
- How to Organize Cupboards & Drawers
- How to Clean an Oven
- How to Clean Aluminum Cookware