In most HP printers, the cartridges will slide to the right-hand side after the lid has been lifted. Remove cartridges from an HP printer without doing any damage with help from an employee of an ink-filling station in this free video on HP printer cartridges.
Hi, this is Taylor. Today we're going to discuss how to remove your cartridges from your HP printer. Most HP printers, you can remove your cartridges in the same manor. With this model, simply lift up the lid and the cartridges will slide to the right hand side. Once the cartridges are fully to the right, all you need to do is push down and pull out. This way, you can remove both cartridges without doing any damage to the printer. After you've removed your cartridges, you can close the lid to avoid any damages to your printer and also avoid from dust getting in and clogging the gears. If you have other cartridges to replace immediately, you can leave the lid open and then simply place them in in the reverse order. With the new cartridge, simply place it slightly for...facing upwards, push in and then snap in. The black and the color go in in the same way. Just remember, black is always on the right. On the left, you always have your color cartridges.
- How to Automatically Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge
- How to Check the Ink Level on an HP Ink-Jet Printer
- Installing HP Printer Cartridges in the HP All-In-One Printer
- Removing HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Change Ink Cartridges on the HP All-In-One Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridge C9396a
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges
- How to Refill HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Clean HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Manually Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge