Checking the ink level on an HP printer can be done by going to a printer's preferences on the computer, clicking on "Services" and "Estimate Ink Level and Configuration." Use a computer to check HP printer ink levels with help from an employee of an ink-filling station in this free video on HP printer cartridges.
Hi. This is Taylor. Today we are discussing HP printers and their cartridges. Now we are going to discuss how to check your ink level on your HP cartridge. To do this, go to the start menu. Then click on your control panel icon once that control panel box has popped open click on printers and faxes, double click that and a new window will pop up. As you take a look at the list of your printers, you can find your selected printer. Right click and then click on printing preferences. One printing preferences has popped up, you'll be able to see a new window. On the far right hand side, there will be a button that says "services". Click on services and another button will say "service this device", click on it. After the next window has popped up, there will be three tabs at the top. Device services, Estimate ink level and configuration. Click on the center "estimated ink level". Once you have clicked on that, it will show you how much ink is left in your printer.
- Installing HP Printer Cartridges in the HP All-In-One Printer
- How to Automatically Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridge C9396a
- How to Change Ink Cartridges on the HP All-In-One Printer
- Removing HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Check the Ink Level on an HP Ink-Jet Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges
- How to Refill HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Clean HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Manually Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge