In order to automatically clean an HP printer cartridge, go to a computer's control panel, double-click on the option for "Printers and Faxes" and go to the "Preferences" of the selected printer. Clean printer cartridges under a computer's "Device Services Menu" with help from an employee of an ink-filling station in this free video on HP printer cartridges.
Hi this is Taylor. Today we're talking about HP printers. Now we're going to discuss how to automatically clean one of your HP printers. To clean your printer, you can go to your start menu, then to print, err...go to your control panel. Under the control panel, look at the options and you'll see that there's a one for printers and faxes. Double click on that icon, and a list of all your printers will show up. Once you get the specified printer, right-click and then go to printing preferences. Once you've gotten into the new window of printing preferences, in the top right hand corner, there will be a tab saying services. Click on that tab and another box will pop up saying service this device. Once again, click on that icon. A new box will pop up giving you many options. The device, device services menu allows you to clean print cartridges. Click on that and it will guide you through the rest of the steps.
- How to Automatically Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge
- Installing HP Printer Cartridges in the HP All-In-One Printer
- Removing HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Check the Ink Level on an HP Ink-Jet Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridge C9396a
- How to Change Ink Cartridges on the HP All-In-One Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges
- How to Refill HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Clean HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Manually Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge