All HP printer cartridges can be cleaned in the same way if they have a print head on the bottom. Submerge the first quarter of a printer cartridge in boiling water with help from an employee of an ink-filling station in this free video on HP printer cartridges.
Hi this is Taylor here today talking about HP printer cartridges. We are going to discuss now how to clean HP printer cartridges. All HP cartridges if they have a print head on the bottom doesn't matter if they're old or new, they all can be cleaned in the same way. At home the best and easiest way is to heat up some hot water and so it is boiling, place it in a dish and then submerge the print head for the first quarter of the cartridge into the water. You can also add a little bit of rubbing alcohol which will dissolve the ink inside. Since they are all water soluble the water rehydrates the cartridge enabling you to print once again. There are other methods on how to clean the ink cartridges but these require ultrasonic cleaners or centrifuges.
- How to Automatically Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge
- How to Check the Ink Level on an HP Ink-Jet Printer
- Installing HP Printer Cartridges in the HP All-In-One Printer
- Removing HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Change Ink Cartridges on the HP All-In-One Printer
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridge C9396a
- How to Refill HP Ink Cartridges
- How to Refill HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Clean HP Printer Cartridges
- How to Manually Clean an HP Ink-Jet Cartridge