So have you ever been curious if you would be a good candidate for partial dentures? Well my name is Michelle and I'm a Dental Assistant with Solutionz and I'm, we're here to talk about on who can get partial dentures. First, you would definitely want to consult with your General Dentist, so therefore he can pretty much give you a couple different types of treatment options. But normally, a partial denture is an alternative option to patients that cannot afford permanent restorations, whether it's between like a dental implant or a dental bridge due to the fact that they can become very pricey. So for a patient that really cannot afford permanent fixed dental treatment, then a removable partial denture would be a great option for you. Normally they'd start, they can range anywhere from starting at $700 to $900. So, and then you would only really wear them for about six months to a year until you're able to fully afford a dental implant or a dental bridge. But once again, you would definitely want to consult with your General Dentist, so therefore he'd able to give you a couple different types of treatment options and make him aware of your financial situation so he'll be able to work with you. But, once again my name is Michelle. I'm a Dental Assistant with Solutionz and I just explained to you on who can get partial dentures.
- What Do Partial Dentures Look Like?
- What Do Partial Upper Denture Feel Like?
- Who Should Get a Removable Partial Denture Prosthesis?
- Different Types of Partial Dentures
- Flexible Partial Dentures Reviews
- Getting Used to Talking Again With Partial Dentures
- Problems With Partial Dentures
- What Do Partial Dentures Cost?
- How to Clean & Whiten Dentures
- Alternatives to Dentures