In order to determine if someone is married, a background check can be run with the state. Check the newspaper to find out if someone was married on a certain date with information from a genealogy researcher in this free video on personal records and research.
Hello, I'm Richard Goms, we're here in Salt Lake City, Utah and we're talking about how to determine if a person is married. There are a number of ways of determining if a person is married. You can check with the state, you can run a background check like you would if, the same type of background check like you would if somebody is renting an apartment from you. You can talk to family and friends. If you can narrow down when a marriage might have occurred you can check with the newspaper or maybe they have an index and you could check to see if the name pops up in the index. It may be difficult to determine if a person is married if they're from out of the country because they may not have registered their marriage properly.
- How to Get an Address for a Cell Phone Number
- How to Find Someone's Address
- How to Find the Owner of a License Plate
- How to Find Someone's Birth Date
- How to Find Who Is Living at Your Old Address?
- How to Find Someone's E-mail Address
- How to Find Someone's Phone Number
- How to Find Someone By Social Security Number
- How to Find Out if Someone Is Married
- How to Find Out Who Lives at a Certain Address
- How to Find Someone By Cell Phone
- How to Find a Telephone Number for Someone
- How to Find Birth Records