Hi I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean your stainless steel jewelry. If you don't know if it is stainless steel or not it is really not a big deal because you are going to clean your stainless steel jewelry the same way that you clean silver or other types of metal. Stainless steel a lot of times you can get rings that look like little spoons that are wrapped around your finger, those are all stainless steel. They may be silver, you know just check but it really doesn't matter because you are going to clean them the same way that you clean your silver jewelry. So this piece which is stainless steel, I'll demonstrate for you You want to make a paste using baking soda and vinegar. You don't have to measure it out perfectly, just make a little paste about the consistency of like toothpaste and that is what you are going to scrub with. You want to get a soft bristled toothbrush. Stainless steel is pretty impossible to hurt but just in case there is other parts to the ring that you may not want to scratch like a glass piece on it or something like that. You want to use a soft bristled toothbrush and toothbrushes are great because they get in all the little cracks and crevices so scrub really good with your baking soda and vinegar and then you just want to rinse it off, rinse it off really well. You don't want to have anything gritty on your fingers after you put it back on and just get a paper towel and let it set and dry. You can do several pieces, lay them across a paper towel and you've got clean jewelry. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean stainless steel jewelry.
- How to Clean a Ceramic Tile Shower
- How to Clean an Oriental Rug
- How to Clean Mortar or Grout From Ceramic Tile Floors
- How Do I Get ChapStick Out of Clothing?
- How to Make Liquid Starch
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry
- How to Clean & Shine Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Soap Scum
- How to Clean Wood Furniture
- How to Machine Wash Pillows
- How to Identify Black Mold
- How to Clean Nicotine Stains
- How to Get Mildew Out of Clothes
- How Do You Remove Creases From Leather?