Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis and I'm going to show you how to clean soap scum. Most often soap scum is going to end up on your glass shower doors and it's so ugly. When you have glass shower doors, they're brand new they look so pretty. And then you may get this film all over the doors. Well, what you want to do in this case is lemon juice is really good at attacking soap scum. So put some on to a sponge and just make sure you apply it really well to where ever the soap scum is. If you have a scratchy sponge, be careful with the glass, obviously. And just really work that lemon juice in to the soap scum. If you have cracks and crevices you need to get in to, mix vinegar with baking soda to make a past like this, and this you can really use like a soft scrub type material. Another thing that works excellent if you don't feel like making vinegar and baking soda paste, Barkeepers Friend, awesome for shower doors. It will remove stuff, you just have to make sure to rinse it off well. But soap scum, water stains, anything like that, Barkeepers Friend is great for that and rust, it'll work on anything. After you've done that you want to make sure to rinse everything off really well. You can spray vinegar and water and wipe with a towel or paper towel, so you don't leave any streaks. And next time you take a shower, leave the shower door open. This will help prevent soap scum from building up because it won't dry on the shower door and you know, so slowly. For some reason leaving the shower door open helps prevent hard water stains and soap scum. I'm Rachel Yatuzis and that is how you clean soap scum.
- How to Clean a Ceramic Tile Shower
- How to Clean an Oriental Rug
- How to Clean Mortar or Grout From Ceramic Tile Floors
- How Do I Get ChapStick Out of Clothing?
- How to Make Liquid Starch
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry
- How to Clean & Shine Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Soap Scum
- How to Clean Wood Furniture
- How to Machine Wash Pillows
- How to Identify Black Mold
- How to Clean Nicotine Stains
- How to Get Mildew Out of Clothes
- How Do You Remove Creases From Leather?