Hi, I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and I'm going to show you how to remove creases from leather. If you've been on a bike ride, you're a big Harley fanatic, which my parents are, you've got creases in your leather from sitting in the saddle for who knows how long, it's easy to get 'em out. All you have to do is hang your leather up in an open doorway where a lot of air is going to pass through, and leave it there overnight, or even for a couple of days, if necessary. The leather and the air moving through will get any of the creases out and it'll straighten out again. If you have pants or something like that, you want to clip them, like get laundry pins or laundry clips, whatever they're called, and clip pants on there. If you have gloves or something like that, you just want to make sure to hang 'em up, and make sure that wherever it's creased, like there's some creases on the sleeves right here, of this, wherever it's creased you don't want the creased part touching the hanger, 'cause it could make new creases or make the creases worse. So, it's pretty simple, and if that doesn't work, which, nine out of ten times this will work. Usually people don't know this, 'cause their leather is usually hanging in a closet and it gets no circulation and no air. Another thing you can try is get your iron. Make sure that there is no water in your iron, you don't want to put steam on your leather. And get a white cloth that you don't mind ruining, a cleaning cloth. Put your iron on a very, very low, low setting, and iron the creases out. Be very gentle when you do this, and don't let the material get too hot. But, this is for really tough creases and it's worth a shot. I'm Rachel Yatuzis, and that is how you remove creases from leather.
- How to Clean a Ceramic Tile Shower
- How to Clean Mortar or Grout From Ceramic Tile Floors
- How to Clean an Oriental Rug
- How Do I Get ChapStick Out of Clothing?
- How to Make Liquid Starch
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Jewelry
- How to Clean Soap Scum
- How to Clean & Shine Hardwood Floors
- How to Clean Wood Furniture
- How to Machine Wash Pillows
- How to Identify Black Mold
- How to Clean Nicotine Stains
- How Do You Remove Creases From Leather?
- How to Get Mildew Out of Clothes