To uninstall Microsoft Silverlight, go to the computer "Control Panel," double click on "Programs and Features," select Microsoft Silverlight, and click "Uninstall." Wait for the "Programs and Features" window to pop back up in order to verify that a program has been uninstalled with advice from a computer programmer in this free video on uninstalling computer programs.
Hi, my name is Dave Andrews. Today I'm going to show you how to uninstall Microsoft Silverlight. Let's go to our computer and I'm going to uninstall it from the Control Panel. Just click on your "Start" button and we're going to do a search here above the Start button for "Control Panel" and that returns the Control Panel so we'll click on it. And in the "Classic View" let's scroll down until we find "Programs and Features". Double click on that. Now this is going to populate itself with all of the programs that are currently installed on your computer, and Microsoft Silverlight, if it's installed, will be one of those options. So just scroll down to Microsoft until you find Microsoft Silverlight. Just click on "Microsoft Silverlight" and let's select "Uninstall". It's going to verify that I do want to uninstall it, click "Yes". Now that uninstall window that popped up was entirely automatic and when it's done uninstalling you'll be returned back to this screen and as you can see Microsoft Silverlight is no longer in our list of installed software. That means that Microsoft Silverlight has been completely removed from this computer. My name is Dave Andrews, and I've just shown you how to uninstall Microsoft Silverlight.
- Making Invitations on the Computer
- How to Reboot My Computer Hard Drive
- Tutorials in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Graph Tutorial
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight
- How to Turn on Microsoft Silverlight
- Parts of the Standard Toolbar in Microsoft Excel
- How to Use PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Basics
- How to Use Winzip
- How to Make a Video Using PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word 2007 Tutorial
- How to Remove Old Network Connections in Windows Vista